I like the salty pretzel crust mixed with the creamy and sweet layers. I just use half of the recipe for my family and make it in a square pan. This recipe makes a 9x13 size pan. Sorry this isn't the best picture. It was the last slice of the pan!
Strawberry Jell-O Salad
Crust:
2 c. pretzels, crushed
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
-Mix and press in 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Cream:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
8 oz. Cool Whip
-Spread over cooled pretzel crust. Chill.
Mix:
1 (6 oz.) pkg. strawberry Jell-O
2 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries (I like to get the sliced ones or else slice them myself but you can also leave them whole)
2 c. boiling water
-Partially set the Jell-O mixture. Then pour over chilled cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment