Monday, November 10, 2008

Favorite Soup Recipe Challenge

Attention all "La Bonne Cuisine" cooks!
The leaves are falling, the weather is getting cooler, the smell of burning fires is in the air, and soup season is officially here! I am in need of some good soup recipes. I challenge you to post your favorite soup recipe(s). The more the merrier! Chicken noodle, chowders, vegetable, chili...anything counts!
Thanks!
P.S. If you wish to be a "Cuisine Cook" and contribute to our recipes, please leave a comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love soups, and I also eat them in summertime!
Anyway I don't have a specific recipe of soup... the best ones are made with rests of the fridge (for example when I have rest of lentils, flageolets and mushrooms).
I always add a stock cube in it.
Hope I could discover a new soup recipe thanx to this blog!

Alyssa said...

Hey Brooke, I have a recipe for 'Chicken & Wild Rice Soup' that is amazing and literally only takes about an hour from start to finish. My mom invented it and it's definitely a winter favorite around our house...and it's a soup that looks a little dressy so is great for having company over. :) I have it in a Word document, so if you are interested, just shoot me an email and I'll attach it for you. :)

Alyssa said...

Oh, and here's my email if you want - alyssa.olsen@gmail.com

3 Little Chicks said...

I just found your site today after a comment you left on Clover Lane's blog. Oh, I am so glad I found your site! I'm a stay at home mom to 3 little girls and need healthful, quick meals. My family loves soup too. I've already found seven of your recipes I want to try, and I've only begun! Thank you!
-Jennifer littlechicks.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin